Sunday, July 22, 2012

'Faster than a Kiss' Review


Faster than a Kiss is a Five Star manga in my opinion. After losing their parents, Fumino and her brother hop from one relative to another. Getting tired of constantly moving, she finally decides to quit school and work to support her brother on her own. As they sat on a park bench, her teacher appears in front of her and agrees to her demand of marrying and supporting both her and her brother!! Is he serious or just playing around...!? The teacher's name is Kuzuma and he turns out to be quite the heart throb for Fumino and her little brother, Teppei, loves him to death. This is one of those mangas I would read again. Tanaka Meka I tip my hat to you. It almost seems like it will continue, but it won't. I think she wants us to continue it in our minds.


 Expect more from me soon! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment